Mention

The 8th Shizuoka City Culture & Arts Festival. I have to admit that when I posted a message on my Facebook wall (a month before the event) I was excited to join the photo exhibit again. 


I came. I submitted. I waited. And again, I bagged an award. Last year I won the Shizuoka UNESCO award. This time it's an Honourable Mention.


I am fascinated on how the overseeing committee deliver their process of elimination and reviews of the winning entries. I know they raise the bar a notch higher every time. My hope would be that one of these days I could join in some seminar or any knowledge sharing event of the participating photography clubs. And the more helpful it would be if it is bi-lingual (preferably English) or some translator would be present to explain the details. 

Nevertheless, this time I was able to take three video clips of the exhibit. Please enjoy & immerse yourself in the diversity of the Japanese culture through these photos. Thank you. 


Comments

Popular Posts