Scents

This set was taken last year. Most of my Facebook contacts have seen it. If you are one of them you could also visit the Salad Days set HERE.

When I was shooting this set I was marveling how photography as a visual form of communication evokes the other senses. The complexity of the scientific explanation behind my query will only be explained further in the halls of  Valhalla. Again, sorry I am only human. So I leave all the answering to the gods. 

I am not making any sense, again. To put things simply. If you see a bottle surrounded by lavender would you not think immediately that what is inside the bottle smells like lavender? Would anyone think that it smells like cinnamon? Like I said, I still am lacking words to write on this blog. Time for me to stop, for you to look and I hope you could smell a scent.       

"Emporio Armani He Eau de Toilette"


"Leau Bleue dIssey Pour Homme"


"Lovely - Sarah Jessica Parker"


"Brit - Burberry"


"Beyond Paradise - Estee Lauder"

Comments

Popular Posts